Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Tech Class is Flying
It feels like we should just be jumping into our first activity in Tech Pete. Though the class is almost over. I have learned a lot about technology that I wouldn't have before this class or would have even thought of. It is interesting to figure out on my own how things work and what can be done with them. I am not looking forward to doing my e-folio, but then again it will be benefiting me in the long run. The only plus I have to look forward to when this class is over is more study time and ARC workout time. Since I am a commuter I will have such a long lag time before my next class after common hour. This should be interesting to see where my time goes to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment